Dining Drapron® - Sewing Accessories Pattern
with VAT Relief
If you were a seamstress, wouldn’t this Sewing Accessories Dining Drapron® just delight you? It is designed so that the pattern is easily seen from the point of view of the wearer to engage and interest them. There are lots of interesting and colourful things to look at and stimulate the mind.
- Attractive and colourful design facing the wearer for stimulation
- Fits neatly round the neck
- Triple thickness where it is needed
- No ties to get in the way or become tangled in the wash
- Single, easy magnetic fastening
- Easy care fabric (can be washed at 60°+)
- High quality manufacture
- Provides dignity for the wearer - no stigma – it is more like an apron than a ‘bib’
- Pattern gives wearer something to look at and think about and possibly bring back memories
- Pattern can give carer a topic of conversation
- Protects clothing from spills
- Reduces clothing washing
- A Dining Drapron ® makes a beautiful and practical present.
Price: £29 (with VAT Relief) (£34.80 inc VAT)
Handmade in England
75% cotton/25% polyester
Note – this garment contains a small magnet – consult your doctor first if wearer or carer has a pacemaker.