Dining Drapron® - Utensils Pattern
with VAT Relief
The bright and cheerful pattern with familiar cups, jugs and wooden spoons on this Utensils Pattern Dining Drapron® would delight any domestic goddess (or god). It is designed so that the pattern is easily seen from the point of view of the wearer to engage and interest them.
- Attractive and colourful design facing the wearer for stimulation
- Fits neatly round the neck
- Triple thickness where it is needed
- No ties to get in the way or become tangled in the wash
- Single, easy magnetic fastening
- Easy care fabric (can be washed at 60°+)
- High quality manufacture
- Provides dignity for the wearer - no stigma – it is more like an apron than a ‘bib’
- Pattern gives wearer something to look at and think about and possibly bring back memories
- Pattern can give carer a topic of conversation
- Protects clothing from spills
- Reduces clothing washing
- A Dining Drapron® makes a beautiful and practical present.
Price: £29 (with VAT Relief) (£34.80 inc VAT)
Handmade in England
80% cotton/20% polyester
Note – this garment contains a small magnet – consult your your doctor first if wearer or carer has a pacemaker.