Amazing Merino Sleeves
Our Superfine Merino Wool Sleeves are made from 200gsm knitted fabric which gives lightweight warmth. Designed to look great for day and bedwear. The short design means shoulders and arms are kept warm without the uncomfortable bunching of longer bed jackets and lessens the risk of pressure sores. The shape of the sleeve and stretch in the fabric means they are very easy to put on and take off, so reducing the risk of damage to delicate skin.
They are ideal when the person in your care is spending more time in bed or no longer wants to get changed from nightwear. Pop a Dining Drapron® over the nightdress and sleeves and they look fully dressed.
- Pure New Zealand Superfine Merino Wool
- Exceedingly Soft – the long fibres are much finer than human hair and so don’t irritate the skin.
- Easy care: Machine Washable and Tumble Dryable
- Temperature Regulating
- No buttons: wrap style with ties
- One Size to fit sizes 10-18"
- Flame resistant and low static qualities
- Provides dignity for the wearer: they look and feel properly dressed, even over nightwear
- Looks like day wear rather than nightwear
- Provides warmth without weight
- Short styling means less uncomfortable bulk in bed and less risk of pressure sores
- Can be popped on and off over the head (less moving for the wearer)
- Moisture and odour absorption
- No itchiness
Price:- £55 (inc VAT) No VAT relief available
Made in New Zealand