Dining drApron® - Christmas Patchwork Pattern
with VAT Relief
What a delightful Christmas present this Dining drApron® would be. It is designed so that the jolly Christmas stockings, trees and reindeer are easily seen from the point of view of the wearer to engage and interest them. It will also help to remind them that it is Christmas.
- Attractive and colourful design facing the wearer for stimulation
- Fits neatly round the neck
- Triple thickness with towelling where it is needed
- Choice of with or without ties. (If the person is always seated we recommend without ties as this prevents you having tangles in the wash.)
- Single, easy magnetic fastening - side front neck
- Easy care fabric (can be washed at 60°+)
- High quality manufacture
- Provides dignity for the wearer - no stigma – it is more like an Apron than a ‘bib’
- Pattern gives wearer something to look at and think about and possibly bring back memories
- Pattern can give carer a topic of conversation
- Protects clothing from spills
- Reduces clothing washing
- This Dining drApron® makes a beautiful and practical Christmas present.
Price: £29 (with VAT Relief) (£34.80 inc VAT)
Handmade in England
80% cotton/20% polyester
Note – this garment contains a small magnet – consult your doctor first if wearer or carer has a pacemaker.